- Art & Craft
- Water Play
- Infant & Preschool
- Jigsaw Puzzles
- Radio Control
- Sports & Outdoor
- Wheel Toys/Ride Ons
- Ty Beanies
- Bunch O Balloons
- Dress Up & Role Play
Credit & Return Policy
• When a product is damaged or if any discrepancy in general claims must be advised within 7 days of receipt. (No exceptions) *If the damaged product is obvious at the time of delivery, this must not be signed off by customer, the customer must write a note on a delivery docket ie. Damaged item(s) and notify our office within the specified time frame, otherwise we will not accept any damaged items for credit or replacement.
• When a product is faulty, this can be replaced or returned for a full refund. The reporting of faulty items must be made within a reasonable time frame of 1 year for General items and 6 months for seasonal product. No replacement/credit will be given after this period.
Stock Returns – incorrect product delivered – items must be received in original packaging/condition. Otherwise, we will not accept any damaged returned items for credit or replacement.
(Freight –All Brands Toys will bear the cost of shipment of replacing the damaged product, incorrect shipped products, missing or faulty goods)
Customers are not entitled to a refund if
• Simply change of mind or no longer want the products
• Realise they cannot afford the goods
• Chose the wrong products
• were responsible for causing the fault, or product damaged
How to arrange a credit:
1. Claims and disputes must be advised by the customer within the stated number of days.
No credit/replacement will be given after this period.
2. We will then email you a Credit Request Form or you can download it HERE. Authorisation is approved in the following circumstances before we can issue a Return Authorisation Number, most of this will be on delivery docket or invoice. Full details of product including:
- Original Invoice number
- Item number of product to be credited
- Item Description
- Quantity of items to be credited
- Reason for return
Failure to fully complete the Credit Request Form will delay processing refunds.
3. A Return Authorisation Number will be issued once the claim form is received by us.
4. Damaged product or faulty items must be checked and assessed by the Sales staff.
5. Sales Department is to investigate and resolve credit claims within a month of receiving a completed Credit Request Form. In the rare occasion you have received an item that is faulty or damaged, we will arrange for the item to be returned to us at our cost.
6. If the claim is acceptable within the returns policy, a credit note number will be issued.
We will not accept any goods for credit or replacement in which do not have a Return Authorisation Number. If the credit is refused this is communicated to the customer. If the credit is approved a credit note will be supplied and the credit will be reflected against the appropriate invoice.