- Art & Craft
- Water Play
- Infant & Preschool
- Jigsaw Puzzles
- Radio Control
- Sports & Outdoor
- Ty Beanies
- Bunch O Balloons
- Dress Up & Role Play
- ZURU Fidget
– Your use of the site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
– The features and content of the site may change occasionally. Any new features added and content changed will be covered by this agreement.
– All Brands Toys reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. The revised Terms and Conditions take effect from the time that they are posted on this site.
– Access to, and use of, this site is at your own risk. This site may contain errors or faults and may not be current at the time of use.
– Any links in this site to any third part websites are for the ease of the website user only.
– All Brands Toys assumes no responsibility for any of the content found on these sites.
– All Brands Toys will not be liable for any damages, including loss of income, loss or corruption of data or other information, developed out of the use of this site.
Use of Site
– All Brands Toys maintains this site for your convenience as a means of ordering, as well as a source of information.
– All Brands Toys allows you authorised access to this site using your web browser. Printed and electronic copies can only be made for the sole purpose of placing or considering an order with All Brands Toys.
Wholesale Terms of Trade
– As of 1st July 2009, all orders must be a minimum value of $500 or a $50 service/handling fee will apply.
– Businesses must be a reseller of All Brands Toys.
– Stock will only be sent upon full payment of the proforma invoice unless already credit approved.
– Risk in the goods supplied on the invoice transfers to the buyer at point of despatch.
– Goods remain the property of All Brands Toys until payment has been received in full.
– Any claims relating to delivery or damaged stock must be made within 7 days of receipt.
– We will not accept returns for credit without prior authorization.
– Goods sold at special pricing, including clearance lines, are non-returnable unless faulty.
– In the event that a product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, All Brands Toys reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and payment has been processed. If payment has been processed for the purchase and your order is cancelled, All Brands Toys shall issue a credit to your account in the amount of the incorrect price.
– Unless otherwise notified by the customer all deliveries will be despatched through the carrier of our choice. These charges will be added to the total of the invoice.
– In the event that an All Brands Toys product is sold as an assortment of styles or colours, the product will be supplied at our discretion.
– We reserve the right to adjust our List Prices depending on fluctuating shipping costs and/or the value of the Australian Dollar.
Invoices can be paid through the following channels:
– Credit Card – either via phone or fax. Accepted Cards: VISA and MasterCard.
– EFT Direct Deposit – Goods will be despatched when funds have cleared.
– Cheque – Goods will be despatched when funds have cleared.